Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop the processes on each step of the Production phases: layout, equipment, working operation, SOP
- Lead effectively the Process Engineering team and guide them so that the Team achieves the target set by Director
- Define short, mid and long plan of the activity together with the budget of the project
- Define the KPI for each production process together with the direction of the production
- Participate in the new project development, working together with the Product Engineering team, to guide the requirement related to process.
- Work together with Quality, R&D, Project Management, Production and Sourcing to meet the targets of the Company.
- Chose, setup and monitor the machines/tooling/equipment necessary for the Production.
- Provide engineering ideas to optimize quality, delivery and cost. Monitor the production continuously, to improve the efficiency and quality standards. Evaluate process layout, human operation, machine capability, standardization of operations.
- Guarantee that the BOM in AX system (ERP) is aligned with actual production flows and processes: check and revise BOM structure (created by BOM Dept in HQ), setup Routes and cycles.
- Other duties may be assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 8 years experience in similar role in manufacturing company;
• 5 year experience in palstic and metallic components;
• 5 year experience in painting company is a plus;
• Experience in leading technical team;
• Experience in define, standardize and mange the technical documentation;
• Excellent English, Training skill, Strong interpersonal skills & able to work with various levels inside /outside organization, Effective influencing & managing changes