Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting to the Production Shift Manager, the position is accountable for:
• Manage the direct employees.
• Drive and lead safety initiatives while ensuring safe work practises and compliance to all local regulatory guidelines are met. Promote safe work practices as the highest priority and maintain a safe work environment.
• Drive and support all activities to ensure overall business objectives and targets are met or exceeded.
• Drive and support production launch activities to ensure a quality and competitive start-up.
• Drive a right first time approach and foster a continuous improvement culture through the effective execution of lean manufacturing and quality systems.
• Ensure risk reduction tools are used to identify and eliminate high risk activities.
• Select, develop and train Manufacturing team members to effectively execute operations to achieve business goals and targets.
• Effectively train, coach and support team members in problem solving and resolution activities.
• Establish people development as a core value to develop future leaders and grow organisational capability.
• Empower and support teams to improve their work environment and eliminate any constraints.
• Support strategies to increase production at minimum cost and reduce structural cost activities.
• Compliance to VinFast Manufacturing systems and processes.
• Liase with Maintenance, Engineering, Quality and other departments to meet daily production schedules and performance targets.
• Ensure the working area / environment conforms to required 5S and workplace organisational standards at all times.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Automotive industry knowledge or automotive mechanical knowledge is essential.
• Knowledge and understanding in Lean Manufacturing systems and Operational Excellence.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), experience in MES/SAP systems.
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain
• Strong communication skills to enable effective dialogue with local and international audiences across all levels of the organisation.
• Demonstrated successful leadership of direct organizations and teams.
• Good common-sense business insight and experience with the development and implementation of business strategies.
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to grasp and effectively use technical concepts and technical information.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships.