What We Can Offer
- Arranges the production schedule according the sales schedule.
- Analyzes and transmits the production and spoilage data.
- Overlooks the logbook on all shift activities.
- Maintains equipment standards and corrects errors and problems.
- Control Quality of producing products
- Sign off on quality records and prepares corrective actions in case of errors.
Investigates customer complaints and involves production personnel.
* In charge of Maintenance
- Checks the lubrication schedules and follows up on the preventive maintenance programs.
- Responsible for the usage of spare parts, approves and review RP/RQ (min/max) periodically.
* Control Inventory & material handling
- Inspect all used material/parts in production department. Ensures proper labeling (identification).
- Maintains good housekeeping and cleanness.
* Control Budget and cost control program
- Analyzes the plant activities to reduce excess cost.
- Controls the usage of materials and supplies.
- Prepares yearly budget of production department.
* Control Personnel
- Promotes teamwork and good housekeeping disciplines.
- Sets the standards of safety, fire prevention, security and first aid.
- Maintains training materials to improve the skills of the plant crew.
- Makes periodic evaluation of personnel and the setting of the department goals.
- Have at least 6 years' experience in a similar management role
- Analytical mind and experienced in reading technical reports.
- Organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of production leadership are preferable
- Ability to work in a team and team management, flexibility and ability to work in different environment and under high pressure.
- Being proactive, creative and responsible.
- Having good analytical skill, logical thinking and being capable of working independently.
- Familiar with ISO, BRC or other structural programs.
- Able to communicate well verbal and writing both English and Vietnamese
- Well known Microsoft Office.