What We Can Offer
• Start-up the production of ventilation fan products.
• Take part in the introduction and management of assembly and motor production equipment.
• Manage production cost, working time and control the production plan.
• Manage workers and assure their compliance to the standard operation procedures.
• Investigate the causes and take actions when abnormal defects arise.
• Comply with labor safety process and company regulations.
• Contribute kaizen ideas about manufacturing process.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Workplace: No. 33 VSIP II-A, Street No. 32, Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park II-A, Tan Binh Commune, Bac Tan Uyen District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
• Language: English communication and writing.
• Japanese communication is a plus.
• Have knowledge of small motor/fan manufacturing and assembling process/equipment, inspection equipment.
• Have experience in manufacturing management (process, progress, cost and personnel management).
• Have experience in kaizen at work.
• Can commute by motorbike to work.
• 100% of salary in probation time
• 13th salary, performance bonus.
• 24/24 insurance package, annual heath check-up; allowance for petrol and attendance.
• Company trip, Year-end party.
• Many interesting domestic/overseas training courses from Panasonic Group