What We Can Offer
As a production manager, you will plan, manage & monitor all the activities and workers at the GS Fire Safety factory. Ensure the efficiency, quality, and quantity of the products according to plan. Improve the productivity of the factory.
• Directly plan, monitor the progress of the production process, ensure the product produced according to the standard. Manage the schedule, quality, and quantity as planned.
• Know how to prepare the procedure, drawings.
• Regularly evaluate and improve organization and production system. Proposing solutions to improve production productivity of the factory.
• Manage and monitor the capability and ability of the workers. Instruct and training the workers to complete the work properly and productivity.
• Have the experience with the CNC & Press Machine
• Regularly monitor the production progress and report directly to the director.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the director.
• Design with Auto Cad, Pro-Engineer, Solid Work
• Salary: Negotiation + Allowance + Bonus
• Incentive: According to company policy and work results.
• Regulations on social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance.
• Benefits: Vacation, public holidays, company trip.
• Graduated from mechanical university/ college or related majors.
• Minimum 2 years of experience at the same position.
• Able to communicate in English both verbal and written.
• Know how to plan, prepare the procedure and regulation for workers in the factory. Have knowledge with the ISO or any others international system.
• The ability to handle the conflicts between the workers.
• Good communication & organization skills.
• Production management and monitoring skills.
• Good at MS office.
• Workplace: Factory in Nhon Trach 3 Industrial Park, Phase 2, Dong Nai province.
• From Monday to Saturday: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM