Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Fully in-charge of the manufacturing operations in Vietnam
• Conduct production planning to meet scheduled deliveries with high level of product quality.
• Co-ordinate and communicate well with different departments regarding all production and technical issues.
• Develop systems and procedures to maximize operational efficiency and overheads control
• Coach production staff and generate successors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 15 years solid experience and knowledge in garment production, preferably of outerwear/performance wears but not essential.
• Extensive managerial experience and proven track records in garment manufacturing operations.
• Capable of making improvements on production processes ability and setting up procedures & guidelines to enhance production performance.
• Strong leadership, sound motivation, communication & problem-solving skills.
• Good command of spoken & reading English, MS office & ERP systems skills.
• Long Station at Vietnam main operation.