Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Report the production situation in the groups periodically on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Receiving orders, planning production
• Regularly inspect and urge the Group's Managers to strictly comply with regulations on production technical standards and occupational safety standards.
• Establish and control the process to ensure production progress
• Monitoring and checking product quality.
• Control the production operation process, Coordinate with departments to ensure the correct process
• Coordinating with Quality Management Department to take corrective and preventive measures for products of poor quality
• Perform other tasks as assigned by superiors
• Research, experiment, develop products.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Priority is given to candidates who can speak Korean or English.
• Understanding of FOOD production management, FOOD quality management, FOOD production machinery lines.
• Understanding of of steamers , large-sized ovens (baking machine ), Quick Refrigerator systems, high-pressure boilers.
• Honesty, dynamism, creativity and high sense of responsibility, commitment to work.
• Ability to manage people, manage teams
• Hardworking, hardworking; humble.
• Having an optimistic spirit, leading and motivating employees.
Other special requirements
• Age: 25-55
• Gender: Male
Working time from 8:00 to 17:00
Working place: Lot 17, D.02 street, Chau Duc Industrial Park, Quang Tay village, Nghia Thanh commune, Chau Duc district, Ba Ria Vung Tau province.