What We Can Offer
• Co-ordinate with business units and her/his manager for fabric commitments.
• Co-ordinate with Brands and her/his manager on risk assessment to follow up with vendors on the action plan on risk styles and ensure timeline and quality level.
• Set up Production Time and Action calendar with business units and vendors to execute the required DC date. Monitor and control the execution of the bulk production are conforming to the approved Time and Action Calendar.
• Monitor bulk SPOs cut to vendors, follow up on the SPOs confirmation from vendors within the requested timeline.
• Monitor Vendors and ensure up-to-date and accurate production milestones information being provided through the required production tracking system for all SPOs.
• As a status controller, monitoring the WIP on daily basis, verifying the production information. Travel to factories may be required occasionally.
• Act as a fact-finder to dig out the reason for production problems and provide solutions.
• Track bulk SPOs production milestones and ensure on-time delivery, for all destinations.
• Ensure timely submission of all Pre-production samples, Production samples, and all required Production samples as required.
• Ensure bulk fabric and materials approval on time with relevant bulk fabric and garment test report approval before the required deadline.
• Liaise with QA on inspection schedule and work closely with QA, her/his manager, and business counterparts to resolve QA issues promptly.
Plus any other requirements as directed by management and her/his manager.
Good knowledge of garment production.
Strong negotiation, organizational, analytical, and reporting skills.
Fluent in speaking English. Good in written English.
Minimum 4 years experience in merchandising and production.
Diploma in Textile and clothing.
Experience in international buying office preferably.
Good excel skill, knowledge of SAP will be an advantage