Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Handle customer enquiries, help customers to understand the product features, liaise with merchandising team of the hub in the head quarter of the terms and conditions while finalizing the quotation & purchase order.
- Work with internal department (factories) for sourcing of materials in making the samples (including various sampling – Proto Sample, Market/Salesman Sample, Fit Samples, PP Sample, Size Set and TOP Sample) according to customer requirement.
- Anticipate potential problems, offer technical advice and work for alternatives or solutions to customers so as to finalize order specification.
- Keep tracking factories to meet customers’ expected timeline for sample completion and price quotation.
- Work out customer calendar (production work planner) by anticipating the lead time for each production phases after processing of purchase order.
- Conduct on-site factory visit and monitor the production status. Conduct sample quality check & inspection (per the production planner and WIP report) in each phrases of production to ensure it adheres to the timeline and quality standard.
- Diagnose production problems (if any) and communicate with head quarter and QA team. Always act proactive to offer recommendation and presenting alternatives or solutions so as to cope with the issues effectively whenever applicable.
- Coordinate with Logistics Department of the product delivery schedule and ensure it will be delivered per customer requirement and timeline.
- Prepare required documentation in handling the purchase order throughout the process according to the standard operating procedures.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Diploma or above education level, preferably major in Textile and Clothing
- At least 3 years of experience in handling both woven & knit items preferably in the US market. Solid experience in production follow ups is a must.
- Good proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- Basic command of computer literacy in MS applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid experience in ERP system is an advantage.
- Discretionary bonus, compulsory insurance requested by law.
- Attractive annual health check package
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Annual Leave