What We Can Offer
2) Coordinate with Merchandising, Purchasing, Material Control, Sample room, Technical Support Department, Mechanic department to ensure material, technical package, sample approved are available and ready according to loading plan to avoid any production interval for each production line.
3) Be able to detect certain risks during operation and report to next level for risk assessment and treatment.
4. Effective communication, avoid any misunderstanding on written or verbal expression.
5. Other tasks required by supervisors.
• Over 3years experience in manufacturing in planning section.
• Knowledge of production processes.
• Experience in working with Fast React planning system is an advantage.
• Fluent English, both speaking & writing skill.
• Excellent computer skills: Excel, Power-point.
• Analytical skills and Data accuracy.
• Ability to manage conflicts.