Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Production Planning Assistant will be responsible for raw materials and production at specific Factories; The Production Planning Assistant can be efficient in term of Planning, Controlling, and Cost. The successful candidate will be able to analyze raw materials and production planning data to improve planning process, to reduce raw material stock at the Factories to reduce cost, and to manage communications with the Factories and troubleshooting to any issues during daily execution.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborated with Factory teams as production, planning, import- export to perform well daily activities
• Increased service levels and minimized shortages; reduced Air freights
• Support factories related weekly supply alerts; Timely escalation of product supply issues
• Coordinating production-planning team and help on problem solving if any
• Coordinating with production planning team on daily output, maximize daily capacity to have shipment arrangement on time
• Daily communicate with the factory production teams and head offices to get issue solved quickly
• Drive SOP implementation and improvement in the factories
• Raw materials:
o Follow up long lead time material forecast with Tier 2 for on monthly. Ensure suppliers Tier 2 to receive material forecast update and prepare raw materials.
o Work closely with the factories to reduced raw material stocks
o Focusing on review and instruct monthly forecast order with supplier Tier 1 if any.
o Follow up warehouse team for raw material stock accuracy
o Sending demand alerts on a weekly basis and take actions to reduce error
Additional Functions – Other duties as assigned. The above is intended to describe the major responsibilities and requirements for this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all duties, responsibilities or requirements.
AUTHORITY & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Report to Production Planning Manager
• Supervision Exercised: None
• Primary Contacts: Osprey Vietnam Team Members (Planning, Production, CT, QC), Factory Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Education: 4-years Bachelor Degree or 3 - years College
• Experience: 3-4 years of related experience in manufacturing company
• Experienced in creating SOPs.
• Being critical thinking and Organizing
• Good analytical skills, good at excel
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
• Work Independently with responsibility
• Solving problem skills
Travel: Ability to travel as needed domestically
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
+ Compensation: Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
+ Paid Time-Off (PTO): 14 days, plus public Holidays.
+ Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package. Lunch provided 5 days a week.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
• 14 days Annual Leave.
• Lunch provided 5 days a week.
REQUIRED MEETINGS AND TIME/TRAVEL:
Participation in all department and general company meetings/functions, and others relating to special assignments, as required. May be required to work outside of normal work hours or attend offsite training/business functions.
It is understood that this document may be changed in the future in the best interest of Osprey and/or the customers served. Any changes will be discussed with the incumbent.