What We Can Offer
• Review Material Supply and demand to determine push/pull actions to support Planning
• Attend the daily planning meeting, liaise with the team and resolve possible challenges. Escalate any pending concerns to Plant Head
• Set capacity targets for individual process centres based on empirical data and communicate to Planning for effective production planning. Monitor the capacities and update as and when required
• Identify bottlenecks in the plant and come up with effective and cost effective solutions (Continually monitor warehouse space, line capacities, intermediate warehouse space, WIP build-up..)
• Coordinate with QA/ WH/ Depts ensure timely availability of Raw Material & WIP
• Develop and maintain Interdepartmental relationship to avoid communication gaps, and potential delays.
• Achieve Agreed target of OTIF
• Support R&D through optimum scheduling to assure trials without compromising production planning
• Real-time utilisation of Co-Products. Work with R&D for quick Co-Product utilisation plans
• Data Collection and Analysis and alert Plant Head on any point of concerns
• Set scheduling to optimise OEE and other Matrices that Matters, based on outcome of Data Analysis
• Prepare and update Ready-reckoner for Raw Material & WIP, for each Finished Product, to enable easy and quick allocation
• Any other job/responsibility that is assigned by the Plant Head
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management and business partnering skills.