What We Can Offer
- Organize work in order to meet product specifications, quality standards, productivity targets and production timeline.
- Ensure optimum usage of the workforce, raw materials and equipment, with the goal of reducing production costs.
- Improve the organization, working methods and control systems.
- Write clear work procedures for every operation and train operators accordingly.
- Implement correct planning in order to meet requested delivery dates.
- Lead improvement projects assigned by the Production Manager.
- Actively participate to the production and quality meetings.
- Ensure good housekeeping of the sections, maintenance of machinery, and comply with all safety standards.
- Carrying out other tasks according to the Production Manager’s requests.
- Reports directly to the Production Manager and General Manager.
- Cooperate with all departments and Managers.
- Communicate and cooperate will the head office in Europe.
- University or College degree in Engineering (Mechanical).
- Ability to manage a team and to work in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing).
- Serious, proactive, reliable, good leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to use all office software.
- Resident in Binh Duong/Thu Duc area is a plus.
- Must be stable and willing to stay for long term.