Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
INDICATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
As a long-term position, the Production Supervisor supports the management in daily supervising of production process, coordinating and allocating tasks in production section to ensure achieve delegated targets by the company:
• Be responsible for supervising production process, coordinating and allocating task/activities in production departments to minimize late cases and ensure good quality products in compliance with the Company’s quality control and Production SOP.
• Push production flow to get high output, not let products stuck in production.
• Follow-up daily production output of technicians for better productivity.
• Be responsible for receiving information, request, critical issues from production departments regarding production and quality issues to BOD & Expats team for instruction or resolution.
• To manage, lead, coach and motivate team members to achieve the expected goals.
Other assignments from BOD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
The Production Supervisor should:
• Understand production process and thorough understanding on human resourses and other tangible and intangible assets management.
• Manage production lines & equipment’s maintenance independently
• To meet KPI set by Dept. Manager
• To manage line machineries & equipment OEE performace.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES
• Preferred to have 4 years or more in production & maintenance experience.
• Graduated from College/University in Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer.
• Able to work in shift rotation 12 hour per day.
• Aggressive & positive attitude with commitment to work.
• Computer skill.
• Time management.
• Team work.
• Language : Vietnamese & English (* Chinese are preferred not must).
PLACES OF WORK
The main place of work will be in Hanam, Vietnam. Travel inside the country and overseas training in China is expected as required by Line Manager. Work and travel will be in compliance with the policies and procedures of the Company.
• All benefits as stipulated by current Laws.
• The competitive compensation plan in the industry and in the area, exciting trips, awards and incentives. Annual salary review and promotion based on criteria of performance appraisal, company production and revenue results.
• Opportunity to work in a friendly working environment, learning management methods and business culture of international company model and form a successful career path.
Applications will be sent to email, post or direct submission at HR Department, VNGP located in N3 Road, Region C, Hoa Mac Industrial Park, Hoa Mac Town, Duy Tien District, Hanam Province, Vietnam.
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long-term career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package to in word format.
We are an equal opportunities employer. The information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Visit us at www.gpbatteries.com for more information.