Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Insures ISO/QS and Jabil standardized work environment policies are followed.
- Monitors work area to ensure productivity, quality and process standards are being followed.
- Ensures production schedules are being met and resolves any production schedule issues.
- Tracks and reports on production, ship schedules, Work-in-Process, labor and product movement.
- Conducts data analysis, reviews production reports, prepares manufacturing metrics report, and customer reports.
- Maintains the data integrity in the manufacturing metrics database.
- Provides weekly status reports on production goals and productivity rates.
- Provides monthly scrap and first pass yield reports.
- Tracks the status of workcell goals pertaining to manufacturing.
- Provides training to team members and team developers which includes training on cell processes and stations, manufacturing system, white board, 5S, and Kronos.
- Organizes and structures ATM meetings as required.
- Provides meaningful and timely feedback on employee's performance including completing and conducting annual performance appraisals and developing training plans.
- Resolves day-to-day production and team issues, including terminations, counseling, suspensions, timecard approval, manpower tracking, and conflict resolution.
- Identifies and develops qualified replacements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Three to five years in relevant field including at least two years in a lead role.
- Experienced in high tech company is preferred.
- Good English, good communication, leadership skills and customer orientation
- Able to work on shift.