What We Can Offer
2. Manpower Issues – In-House capacity and discipline.
3. Production Quality – Monitor on production quality and feedback on quality issues to Quality Assurance.
4. Performing tooling / machine setup for production run when needs.
5. Communication with other department, outside contractor on multiple Work Centre job and supplier.
6. Outside Contractor training – New Outside Contractor training, product transfer and new product.
7. System – Request customer service to close short, enter re-schedule date, clear change and delete on system.
8. Assign job to leaders and technicians.
9. Train, guide and monitor operator to perform all the activities for WIP cage.
10. Working in 3 shift time at Long Thanh IZ, Dong Nai province
11. Responsible for initiating proactive and corrective actions, continuous improvement on all department metrics. Internal Score card.
12. Preferable to have Lean Manufacturing knowledge (optional).
13. Review and monitor Automation KPI (OTD, productivity and OD%)
14. Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
15. Special projects; as and when assigned by Management.
16. Adheres to all Quality Principles and actions.
- 3 - 5 years in relevant field including at least two years in a lead role.
- Experienced in electronics/ semiconductor/ equipment manufacturing
- Good English, good communication, leadership skills and customer orientation
- Able to work on shift (Monday - Saturday)