Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• To provide first line technical support in case of production upset due to instrumentation devices or ICS (Integrated Control System) failure.
• To provide technical support in running, issuing hydrocarbon allocation reports and developing specific guidelines for changes/enhancements of gas/condensate delivery/re-delivery in accordance with NCSP business policies and procedures.
• To provide support in monitoring PSMS (Pipeline Security Monitoring System), giving advice, guideline for Lead Technician and patrol team to manage the pipeline integrity.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• First line assist production shift team in fault finding in case of production upset due to instrumentation device or ICS failure.
• Ensure all hazards, faults and problems are identified, solved and recorded. Where problems cannot be solved ensure that the problem is brought to the attention of appropriate authorities.
• Assist the control engineer to perform routine preventive maintenance on DCS system
• Assist production shift team in activities associated with gas/condensate nomination and allocation.
• Recommend Production Lead Tech to give proper rate change instructions/guidelines to Shippers and Buyers in accordance with signed commercial agreements.
• Ensure timely publishing of accurate allocation reports to Customers and Partners.
• To be trained to work on the Pipeline security Monitoring System, make decision and guideline for patrol team to perform site check and verification.
• Participate in the Emergency response organization according to the Emergency Response Plan. Play a role of Emergency Response Team member.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good Interpersonal skills: Pleasant, careful, honest, dynamic and good prioritization and communication skills.
• Good team work, ability to work to targets to ensure safety and process efficiency and experience in continuous process environment
• Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Maximo.
• English language skills: intermediate level
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES: Have basic understanding and experience with some of the followings fields:
• Technical knowledge and skills of instrumentation/automation maintenance and engineering.
• Knowledge of oil and gas processing or used to work in oil and gas industry.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Educational background: University or college degree with background in Instrumentation or Automation or Electronics.
• Experience : Minimum 2 years working in Oil and Gas industry
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR JOB APPLICATION :
You are kindly requested to use NCSP APPLICATION FORM. To get the form, please:
- Click "Apply now" button;
- Enter “NCSP FORM” to the Subject;
- Click “Submit” button;
The NCSP email system will automatically send you the Job Application form with clear guidelines.
Or you can contact the following addresses for NCSP APPLICATION FORM:
- Provincial Road 44, An Ngai Commune, Long Dien Dist., Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province.
- 7th Floor, PV Gas Tower, 673 Nguyen Huu Tho St., Phuoc Kien commune, Nha Be, District 7, HCM City.
Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Closing date for applications is before 19 April 2019.