Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Technical support for cutting (automatic cutting, manual cutting)
• Technical support during change-over
• Work with related departments to solve problems related to quality, delivery time of semi-finished products
• Closely monitor the productivity of the cutting process to report to the production manager
• Be a teamwork member
• Support to solve any quality problems flexibly and fast
• Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in production technical in manufacturing is a must (5 years);
• Proficiency in English and Vietnamese, MS Office;
• Familiarity with garment technical, cutting machines/ operation, quality procedures and regulation
• Buyer’s workplace standards & requirements;
• Strong understanding of current legal regulations applied to manufacturing companies
• Good communication skills, negotiation skill, problem solving skill, planning skill and interpersonal skill.
• Analytical, meticulous and able to multitask and work within timeline.
• Positive working attitude, a result - oriented and good team player.
What We Offer
As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the platform, autonomy and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way
• Leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to help others
What We Value
Our three core values guide our work, how we spend our time, and how we work together. We commit to bringing these values to our work, each and every day.
• Be Excellent: Have self-belief and ownership mindset for awesome results and growth
• Be Bold: Embrace new ideas and fail forward, creating a culture that drives innovation
• Win Together: 1 + 1 = 3 (or more!) One company, one team, one vision