Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Professional Software Tester, you will have full oversight of the software engineering process, from creating the test concept until the internal and external hand-over of the application. Your daily tasks will include but not limited to:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Conducting manual application tests and analyzing errors in close teamwork with the project members
- Creating test flows and test cases
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Mentoring junior members
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
To master this job, you should have
- A university degree (BSc/MSc) or software testing certifications
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing
- Good knowledge in whole project life-cycle (analysis, implementation, testing, and go-live) is a plus
- Experience with automation testing is a plus
- ISTQB certification as a plus
- Structured way of thinking, ability to work independently and accurately with high attention to details
- Communicative and open personality
- Excellent communication skills in English
* Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
- project assignments according to your skill set and development goals.
- working side by side with highly skilled and experienced software engineers.
- collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
- friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
- long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.