Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Program Coordinator for JICA Programs in Ho Chi Minh City is expected to contribute to coordination activities mainly related to JICA Volunteer Program and Grass-root Technical Cooperation Projects.
(1) Supporting implementation of JICA Volunteer Program and Grass-root Technical Cooperation Projects
- To coordinate and participate in meetings as well as support negotiation between JICA representatives and Vietnamese counterparts for formulating/implementing/ following-up the program/projects, interpret into Japanese, Vietnamese and English language, and take minutes of the meeting in order to ensure the mutual understandings among participants.
- To make necessary documentation in Japanese, Vietnamese and English languages.
- Japanese organizations or
- To support logistical arrangements for visitors from the Government of Japan, Japanese private enterprises, NPO/NGOs or higher educational institutions.
(2) General administrative tasks
- To receive phone calls, arrange logistics for domestic business trip and for missions from Japan, scan documents, make copies, etc.
- To perform basic-level administrative and accounting tasks in Ho Chi Minh Office.
- To perform other related tasks requested by the Office
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
(1) Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
(2) More than 3 years full-time working experiences. Preferably, working experiences at Japanese company/organization and/or experiences in ODA sectors.
(3) Preferably experiences in negotiation with government agencies and/or external organizations.
(4) Preferably interpretation experiences.
(5) Strong written and oral communication skills in Vietnamese, Japanese and English. Regarding Japanese language, more than second degree (“N2”) of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (“Nihongo Kentei”) is necessary condition. First degree (“N1”) is preferred. Regarding English, TOEIC 750 points (or equivalent level) is preferred.
(6) Good skills with computers, including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
(7) In good health condition and no obstacles to go on business trip overnight.
(8) Diligent as well as being able to exercise good workplace manners.
(9) Honest, self-motivated, adaptable and flexible.
Up to 1,100 USD per month.
Selected candidate will work for JICA Ho Chi Minh Office with above TOR under labour contract.
The candidates for the positions above are required to submit detailed curriculum vitae written in English or Japanese.
In addition to the curriculum vitae and the attachment the application must include copies of certificates/degrees and contact telephone numbers and/or e-mail address. The documents in an envelope clearly marked “Application Documents for Program Coordinator for JICA Programs in Ho Chi Minh City” submit to:
Ms. Chu Thi Phuong Linh
General Affairs, JICA Vietnam Office
11th Floor, CornerStone Building, 16 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
The closing deadline is 17:00PM, 22nd July, 2022.
JICA offers the position as definite term contract, and will offer competitive salary and benefits. Only short-listed candidates will get information of the test and interview in the middle of July, 2022.