Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Follow up project overview and status, collect data and follow up issue logs, risk logs
- Manage and follow up CR/SR, incidents and problems
- Plan, coordinate and confirm change deployment & release
- Organize meetings to gather project information and coordinate within Resource Management Team
- Tracking the overall status of projects in the area that is responsible for both in terms of plans, budget and resources to follow as target planned as well as update project information and follow up on issues and risks that occur until solved.
- Follow up and coordinate with involved departments within KBTG in various processes of project implementation from project opening to project closing.
- Review resource capacity planning (RCP) and the overall workforce management from the manager of development team. Help coordinate and follow up on the resource requests according to the team's resource planning.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with diverse people such as developers, tester, or change implementer
- Positive attitude, energetic, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Background in banking and financial services business is an advantage
- Experiences in Defect Management, Problem Management, and Change Management is an advantage