What We Can Offer
We are hiring for a Program Manager to serve our clients in Vietnam and support the growth of SwipeRx—the largest digital network of pharmacies in Vietnam and five other markets in Southeast Asia. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic and driven individual who is passionate about private pharmacy contributions to public health. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
• Provide direction and oversight to all aspects of monitoring, evaluation, and learning for the project;
• Lead project technical implementation and contractual and financial management;
• Directly supervise technical, field, and administrative staff;
• Represent mClinica in internal and external coordinating meetings to ensure effective alignment of goals and initiatives;
• Conduct field visits to reporting pharmacies and receiving providers;
• Plan, coordinate, and participate in project-supported events;
• Prepare regular progress reports on the status of project implementation;
• Coordinate with stakeholders and participate in relevant working groups to ensure progress toward meeting project targets;
• Master’s degree in public health or business;
• 5-10 years of experience in the health sector;
• Technology-savvy, knowledgeable about Vietnam’s digital health systems and tools;
• Relationships with Pharmacy Associations, Departments of Health and other key stakeholders relevant to pharmacy contributions to community health;
• Program management experience including workplan and budget development, and demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables;
• Strong management, communication, presentation, and cross-cultural interpersonal skills;
• Enthusiastic about a start-up environment, demonstrated flexibility.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
What You Can Expect from Us:
● Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
● Competitive compensation package
● Challenging and diverse assignments
● Fun & casual working environment in an international team.