Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Status: Full time. Permanent
Application due: 31st December 2022
Starting date: As soon as possible
The Program Manager (Hanoi) role reports directly to the Country Manager. The responsibilities listed below are inclusive, but not exhaustive, of the role.
• To conduct and coordinate all program activities with advice from Country Manager and support from the Hanoi-based Program Assistant.
• To take an active role in all program work and aid the smooth running of all logistics, support and survey functions
• To support fundraising & development projects
• To directly manage project development, planning, implementation and evaluation with support from the Country Manager and relevant departments, including oversight of program consultants
• To engage with the Country Manager and coordinate with other relevant Program staff in event planning and implementation
Program monitoring and evaluation:
• To work with the Country Manager in taking ownership of completing all monitoring, evaluation and reporting requirements, as dictated by the programs
• To take responsibility for all relevant program administrative requirements, including the in-charge programs, as well as general requirements by Government for all programs in Vietnam.
• To take charge and ownership of program database: study, update, maintenance & filing
• To directly manage program budget with Country Manager
• To actively take part in assisting the professional development of Program Assistant(s)
• To develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, i.e. sponsors, government departments, school staff, children and parents
• To take responsibility for strengthening relationships with key Government stakeholders and media for programs in Vietnam.
• To represent AIP Foundation publicly, including delivery of presentations about AIP Foundation’s programs to an external audience
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least a university degree, with a background in either of the following fields: social development; media; public-private partnership; transportation and communications; business administration; public health; education.
• Excellent written and verbal Vietnamese and English
• Strong experiences in policy advocacy and working with media
• Ability to prioritize whilst managing expectations
• Flexible attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• At least four years of experience in a similar role
• Commitment to AIP Foundation’s mission, vision and core values
• A dynamic and professional individual with initiative
• Honest and trustworthy
CONTACT AND DEADLINE
Applications are due 31st December 2022. However, please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
All applications will be carefully vetted, including working history and background checks.