Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Background of Amazon Global Selling: Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Among the customers we’re focused on are small businesses and entrepreneurs. Amazon helps businesses and entrepreneurs reach hundreds of millions of customers around the world, giving the smallest of businesses the opportunity to compete next to the biggest household brands in our store. Amazon has websites in 18 countries and supports 27 languages. More than half of all items sold on Amazon come from the millions of small and medium-sized businesses that have chosen to grow their business on Amazon. The Program Manager will deliver on this vision by…identifying Vietnamese Seller’s pain points in Selling on Amazon’s global marketplaces, and recommending solutions to enable Vietnamese Seller to launch at scale on Amazon marketplaces worldwide.
· Understand Sellers’ pain points and gather business requirements and support Amazon Global marketplaces to create innovative solutions for Sellers to launch at scale on Amazon marketplaces worldwide
· Monitor global Selling Seller prelaunch experience, identify issues/drivers throughout the registration and onboarding process
· Provide support to develop the global selling Vietnamese seller funnel strategy, establish connections with Amazon global marketplaces global product and program teams to support changes designed.
· Support and provide business insight on planning and business reviews, setting annual goals
· Engage with Sellers to understand their needs and make recommendations to gauge fit with the Amazon Services product set
· Support internal teams in driving change, removing roadblocks and increasing participation by local Sellers with respect to the Amazon Global Selling business
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· 5+ years of successful program and product management, business improvement or management consulting roles, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries
· Strong project management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguous problems / strong problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation with various business and technical teams
· Excellent analytical and data-mining aptitude, coupled with strong Microsoft Excel skills and SQL skills
· Ability to create innovative new initiatives that generate results
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
· Proven track record collaborating successfully with internal and external partners
· Strong written and spoken communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
· MBA or related Master’s degree
· Global e-commerce experience
· Proven ability to influence others
· Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, SalesForce or other CRM tools, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.