Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Program Manager reports to the University’s Provost. The Provost is the Chief Academic Office for the University, and provides the administrative leadership, direction, development and coordination and evaluation for all academic activities and faculty affairs of the University. The role of Program Manager for the Provost’s office is of paramount importance, and requires a high level of project management skills, excellent communication skills, problem solving, as well as confidentiality, discretion, and independent judgment. The Program Manager supports the Provost in all aspects of his/her role: coordinating and managing the Provost initiatives, communicating with internal and external stakeholders in support of the Provost programs and activities, and supporting administrative support functions such as travel, scheduling, as well as language interpretation (English/Vietnamese).
Since VinUniversity is new university with emerging priorities and evolving roles and responsibilities, this individual will be relied upon for their experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; therefore in a rapidly changing environment, and expected to be creative and resourceful in their support and leadership of the Provost initiatives for VinUniversity.
Specifically, the Program Manager for the Provost office supports, coordinates, and collaborates with stakeholders and service providers on initiatives for and on behalf of the Provost. The position manages short and long-term critical priorities, initiatives, and activities, and represents the interests and priorities of the Office of the Provost. The Program Manager is responsible for the central coordination of all functions and activities of the office, working collaboratively with the Vice Provosts, Deans, and other academic leaders, faculty, administrative staff and students, as well as external stakeholders. He/she will support change management initiatives, and manage programs and projects on behalf of the Provost. The Program Manager may represent the Provost in selected internal and external interactions with staff, committees, government representatives and community leaders. He/she will manage the day-to-day operations of the Provost office, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness and optimizing the use of available resources and will supervise students and junior staff who support the Provost office. Additionally, the Program Manager has oversight for ongoing projects supporting the Provost's agenda to ensure that all are effectively moving according to plan objectives, established milestones and measurement criteria.
• Act as first point of contact for the Provost
• Represent the Office on university-wide planning working groups and committees, and collaborate with stakeholders across campus and in the community where the involvement of the Provost office is necessary.
• Develop work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, doing research for, and developing proposals and recommendations for Provost initiatives.
• Work closely with Provost's executive support staff to plan the Provost’s attendance to internal and external events and ensure preparation of relevant documents and briefing material, including speeches.
• Represent the Provost at meetings when the Provost's attendance is not required; attend selected meetings with the Provost and manage documentation and follow-ups.
• Draft correspondence for communications with key constituents; interface with specialists, as appropriate
• Prepare reporting and high-quality presentations for the Provost Office
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of the media presence for the Provost office
• Manage all aspects of the budget for the Provost office
• Serve as gatekeeper for all meeting requests, meeting minutes and follow-ups for the Provost
• Monitor, follow up on, support and ensure timely reporting for Provost initiatives
• Organize, support, communicate, and manage all aspects of events led by the Provost Office.
• Monitor, analyze, and report on results to internal and external stakeholders
• Support and implement an effective legal compliance program; including audit processes, practices and documents; and set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation, etc..
• Other duties as assigned.
The salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's degree required; graduate degree in business administration, public sector administration, public policy, or other related field preferred.
• Prefer that at least one degree is from an international university.
• Passionate about higher education and eager to contribute
• 3+ years of professional experience in higher education or other relevant fields
• Experience working with faculty and senior leadership in academic organizations
• Experience in managing impactful and complex projects, developing high quality internal and external communications, interfacing with media outlets, managing large budgets, working with international partners and collaborators
• Experience supervising some staff is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication in both Vietnamese and English
• Able to earn trust in relationships with others by consistently demonstrating integrity (honesty, consistency, and reliability) and professional competence
• Develop reporting from complex data, analyze and interpret it to support business decisions
• Ability to learn quickly, be flexible with job responsibilities and can adapt to various working styles.
• Highly proficient organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism all times
• Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and creative when problem-solving
• Ability to maintain calm and positive attitude, and to work productively despite competing priorities, and tight deadlines
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations/information with absolute discretion
• Excellent team player as well as leader, taking on roles as needed to drive initiatives forward collaboratively
• Ability to coach and provide effective supervision for junior staff and students.