Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage the Executive Director’s, Programme Director’s diary to ensure that either
the Executive Director, Programme Director is available to provide support to the
UK Neonatal Consultants/Advanced Nurse Practitioners/ ENU University lecturers
(the teaching team)
• Work closely with the Newborns partnering hospitals in logistic arrangement for
the visiting doctors and nurses from UK including meal, transportation
• Manage the administration of equipment donations to District, General and
Provincial Hospitals to include:
o Collect and compare quotations, check contracts with suppliers, negotiate
beneficial terms, obtain internal approval for contract.
o Liaise with suppliers to comply all the documents required by local or
national authority, carefully checking and preparing compiled documents
NBV JD & PS PA 221228 2
o Liaise closely with local hospital team to confirm the correct submission,
follow up regularly until approval is granted.
o Working with the local relevant authority, for example local Department of
Health, Department of Planning and Investment, People Committee, to
make any further submissions required.
o Keep the receiving hospitals up to date with progress.
o On receipt of the approval to donate ensure that receiving hospitals are
notified and have the relevant approval paperwork.
o Arrange handover of equipment with supplier, preparation of minutes of
handover, liquidation …
o Arrange training in the use of the equipment, and additional training from
higher level hospitals for resuscitation at birth, care immediately after birth
and common newborn problems.
o Organise with Programme Director a handover event at the receiving
hospitals, including transport, photos, etc.
• Coordinate with other staff to reconcile records of flights, daily transport and
accommodation costs and allocate cost to specific programmes.
• Work in conjunction with the finance staff to check monthly airport and daily
transport costs and verify cost to the used vouchers and confirm for payment.
• File systematically, all programme correspondence, reports, board minutes and
other documents to enable easy retrieval and reference
• Check receipt of all documents from the teaching team that are required for
nursing and medical teaching in Vietnam, keep accurate record.
• Perform other tasks as allocated by the Programme Executive.
• Support the Programme Executive with translation of documents/presentations
• Troubleshoot daily operational and administrative problems and issues
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Must be fluent English speaking, with good verbal and written translation skills.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) suite,
capability in data base (Access, File Make Pro) and desktop publishing packages
would be an advantage.
• Must understand diplomacy, patient confidentiality, and be honest, patient, hard
working, enthusiastic and a good team player,
• Must have a “can do” attitude, be mature and flexible, self motivated, enthusiastic
and a good team player,
• Willing and able to travel
• Applications must be presented in English