What We Can Offer
Working time: From Monday to Saturday.
The work to be undertaken are cover three main areas; general accounting tasks,
project accounting tasks, and (finance) administration tasks:
▪ Assistance with maintaining general ledger transactions
▪ Documentation and record preparation/retention for general ledger transactions
▪ Support and liaison with foreign accounting/finance teams
▪ Assistance and planning with implementation of VAS compliant modules, where Vietnamese subsidiaries are being established
▪ Record and maintain records for specific projects and sub-projects for the master project
▪ Ensure documentation for projects meet local compliance requirements, and meet corporate expectations and requirements
▪ Undertake reconciliations and financial records for suppliers and the projects they relate
▪ Develop and undertake reporting templates for projects, sub-projects and suppliers
▪ Assist management team with project co-ordination, with a focus on cash-flow implications
▪ Assist with finance and drawdown matters with lenders and project partners, in conjunction with group finance heads.
▪ Support with payment processing
▪ Support in preparation and lodgement of reports
▪ Collection required signatures for the accounting & financial reports where required
▪ Overview of purchasing control and stock control; and
▪ Liaise with related parties (e.g. vendors, and suppliers) to collect
▪ University graduate with a major in Accounting (or equivalent).
▪ Must have 1 - 3 years working experience in a professional accounting role with an international focus organization.
▪ Strong technical knowledge of Vietnamese accounting (Experience in project accounting in Vietnam is an advantage).
▪ Strong knowledge of Vietnamese accounting software (AccNet knowledge is an advantage).
▪ Fluent in English – written competency is a must and verbal skills are highly valued (Client documents are mostly English and communication with clients is also generally in English).
Skills & Prerequisites
• Strong Teamwork: Able to work within a team, and to lead teams and individuals
and achieve goals and objectives.
• Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
• Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate
• Willing to learn and to be trained.
• Proactive, hardworking and responsible.
• Competitive salary package
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.