Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Act as contact person for issues related to design contract administration;
- Facilitate communication between Design Managers and Clients, Subcontractors, other consultants and local authorities;
- Fully understand and follow all Archetype's design procedures including document filing standards, and maintaining filing procedures and systems (both hardcopy and softcopy)
- Monitor design schedule and approval process, initiate payment requests (in relation with ACC & FIN Dpt.);
- Attend all project meetings, prepare and distribute minutes of meetings;
- Prepare correspondence as directed by Design Managers including written and verbal translations as required.
- Provide support for document submissions including document transmittals, ensuring appropriate number of copies, coordinate with printers, compiling and translating submission reports and briefs.
- Ensure timely delivery of submissions, control and file receipts.
- Research and translate regulatory documents related to projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Years of experience: A minimum of 3 year post graduation experience in a similar role.
- Fluently in written and verbal English language skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Open Office.
- Advanced time management and organizational skills, with the ability to schedule the time of others and maintain excellent records filing and archiving systems.