Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Part of project delivery team;
• Work closely with off-shore design teams to ensure smooth delivery of project;
• Review and advise local codes, customs, construction methodology and specifications;
• Attend client meetings, project meetings and technical meetings and to coordinate with all consultancy disciplines involved in projects (e.g. architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical, interior design and landscaping);
• Perform as liaison and translator for Singapore office on technical co-ordination;
• Perform administrative role required by the respective form of contract.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A recognized Degree in Architecture by Vietnam Authorities or QP equivalent, eligible to be legally certified as Architect in Vietnam;
• At least 8-10 years of experience in Vietnam as Project Architect with experience in large projects and preferably from international firms;
• Conversant with Vietnamese local codes and Authorities submission regulations;
• Proficiency in Revit, Autocad, Photoshop, Sketchup, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
• Good knowledge of architectural details, working drawings and construction practices;
• Familiar with technical matters, site work and design and tender process;
• Able to communicate in both oral and written English;
• Position is available in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
Interested applicants can submit a comprehensive resume, including a recent photograph and expected salary by 28 August 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.