What We Can Offer
The Project Architect position is a part of the Architecture Design team and/or Documentation team. You will ensure that all project are delivered in accordance with GSA standard
• Discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project.
• Consulting and coordination with other sectors/studio such as planning, electrical, mechanical…etc.
• Advising on the practicality of project, preparing proposal and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client.
• Producing detailed workings, development of designs, architecture drawings and specifications
• Specifying the nature and quality of materials required.
• Negotiating with contractors and other professionals.
• Controlling a project from start to finish.
• Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
• Project delivery in Revit. BIM understanding is an advantage.
• High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
• A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects to their conclusion.
• Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
• Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals.
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design.
• Strong mathematical and technical skills.
• Profusion experience in construction issue settle
• Fluent English in verbal and written communication skills.
o Education and Qualifications
• Accredited Bachelor or Master of Architecture.
• 3 year and above of experience within the field of Architecture in Vietnam and/or foreign companies.
• 3 projects throughout
• Candidates have worked Australia projects whom will be plus.