What We Can Offer
- Attractive salary package upto 1500$/month with 13th and performance bonus
- Opportunity to work and R&D disruptive technologies such as biometrics, two-factor authentication, multiple-factor authentication, QR code, tokenization, AI,…
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to obtain oversea and on-job training towards such as PMP, Professional Certificate
- Good corporate culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop candidate’s ability and creativity
- 5 working days per week
- PTI health care and social insurance
2. Job Description
- Coordinate project between project manager and developers by tracking defect status, update IT requirements.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, working hours, budget and expenditure.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project timeline and determining project changes.
- Project analysis and reporting for develop status, regular progress, issues and risk report.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring project adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Degree in Technology, Banking and Finance, Business Admistration, and related Project Management
- 2-3 years or more experience in related fields, IT solutions for Banking / Government / Organization.
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions;
- Proposal and Tender writing experience
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step – by – step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time – management.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CV summarizes the learning and working process
- Job application
- Qualification certificates (if any)
- Dossier will not be returned in all cases. Only candidates who meet all application requirements are invited to take the exam (via phone, email)
- Deadline for application: 31/5/2020 (dossiers filed early are priority). The company may conduct interviews before the deadline.
- Application process:
+ Click Apply button on Vietnamworks (Priority)
+ Submit directly at:
Ha Noi Office: MKGroup - The Vista Building - Number 4, Lane 15 Duy Tan, Cau Giay, Hanoi
TPHCM: 7th Floor - Thien Son Building - 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu - Ward 6, Dist.3, TP HCM
Website: http://mk.com.vn/ or http://mksmart.com.vn
See more at the recruitment website of MK: https://mkgroup.talent.vn/