Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
o Source local Vietnamese and international suppliers for automotive raw material, components, and good & services.
o Develop suppliers to reach price attractivity and OEM level of specification in a strong collaboration with Hutchinson worldwide R&D and Project management teams to enhance current panel.
o Complete vendor selection process in compliance with Hutchinson group standards for tender, contract, and validation stages.
o Reach SOP stage and transfer to procurement team mature suppliers for new project start or localization plans.
o Manage changes with project management team:
Ensure a close follow-up of the market trends to anticipate price impact evolution and apply cost reduction policy to suppliers through productivity, annual rebate, material cost reduction, etc.
Ensure the application of Hutchinson purchasing system and compliance with IATF regulations.
SAFETY / ENVIRONMENT
-Priority in safety and ethics: in Hutchinson and in suppliers’ plants.
-Respect the 12 golden rules in Hutchinson.
-Stop any situation if risk of accident or environment incident.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
You have the power and duty to stop and report any activity which could be harmful for Hutchinson and/or the customer.
• Safety of people or goods
• Environment protection
• Quality and economic performance
• Inappropriate behavior.
Shall respect the:
• code of conduct
• business integrity guide, guide on competition laws
• antifraud booklet
• human right guide
• code of ethics
• safety health environment quality charter of TotalEnergies/
and the deployment within your team
• Whistle blowing procedure
You shall also state as situation arises at any moment any of the conflict of interest you might have facing COMPANY and your personal direct or indirect interests, relationships…
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Bachelor degree (Master is preferred) – Engineering or Business Major
• Excellent level of English (TOEIC 800) written and spoken.
• Hard skills: Technical background with ability to read drawing and specifications as well as commercial abilities of negotiations and contract settlement.
• Soft skills: Result oriented with a focus on cost optimization, ability to work in a demanding environment, ease to communicate, proactive.