Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Manages a local portfolio of large-scale multi-faceted projects that both add value and create competitive advantage for our clients’ business, whilst driving additional revenue streams into the Damco organisation.
1. Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional service. Lead and Manage the Customer service teams to focus on the key Customer Service Drivers:
• Easy to Do Business with
• Timely Delivery of Documents;
• Pro-Active Notification;
• Exception Management;
• Efficient claim handling
• Ensure service delivery alignment with agreed client SLA’s.
• Improve service output for existing accounts on an ongoing basis
• Keep a tight grip on ‘cost to serve’ for each account based on internal resources vs. customer requirements
2. Ensure that the Focal Customer service teams adhere to service standards for:
• Confirming and sending bookings
• Resolving issues/query from the team
• Responding to customer enquiries.
3. Work with Regional and Center to establish and strengthen customer relationships and requirements.
4. Follow up on Outstanding payments
5. Monitor local PnL and Customer Temperature across segments and partner with relevant teams to drive local improvement to improve customer satisfaction + GP
6. Ensure good collaboration as part of cross-functional customer teams
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Must have managerial experience & skill - able to lead a team
• Strong conceptual abilities – able to translate complex issues into ideas and actions.
• Flair for and interest in processes and systems.
• Good communicator with ability to translate technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical people.
• Good proficiency in English & Vietnamese