Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Planning and monitoring project schedule and budget.
• Collaborate with the Legal and Financial teams to conduct project procurements and tendering, contract administration and negotiation with consultants, contractors and vendor as required.
• Manage contractors’ performance in terms of quality, schedule and cost throughout projects life cycle. Manage the compliance of contract and verify payment milestones.
• Review project management-related documents and project reports; maintains the action register to ensure the completeness and quality of project activities.
• Support the change control process, establishing the necessary forms, logs and expediting methods.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree in Engineering.
• Experience in project management for multi-disciplinary projects in oil & gas industry.
• Project Management certification is preferable.
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Demonstrated strength in stakeholder engagement on cross functional issues.
• Strong communications skills (verbal and written) with facilitation skills.
• Demonstrates and fosters understanding of the importance of schedule and cost management to the company.