Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Monitor the implementation of the project plans and the plans of the various stages of the project;
- Monitor and verify the projects, notifying the management and the managing board;
- Is responsible to fulfill the commitments on quality and the expenses expected by the deadlines;
- Communicate with the clients and project coordinators with respect to the timely and qualitative implementation of the activities related to the project;
- Assure an efficient communication aimed at taking further appropriate action;
- Coordinate the employees of the teams working at the projects (analysts, developers and testers);
- Play a key role in coordinating relations between clients and the teams of developers;
- Support the testing and implementation processes;
- Offer training and technical support to the clients by electronic mail, phone and/or on-site;
- Provide training, on-site consultation to the client, analyze and solve possible problems;
- Provide timely update of the technical documentation for any change, subsequently informing all the employees working on the projects;
- Use innovative approaches;
- Support the training of new colleagues;
- Assist the team leader in the progress monitoring, prioritizing tasks and defining the deadlines and work plans;
- Solve problems encountered when using the application with time-limited implementations which are crucial to the iMX company business;
- Look for the appropriate professional advice in case of difficulty;
- Assume other tasks related to his/her position in accordance with the needs of the department or company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Theory-oriented education in the areas of banking, leasing, credit, risk management or factoring.
- First-hand experience in business application development/installation.
- Basic understanding of the functions of SQL and of relational databases.
- Fluent command in both writing and speech of either English or French.
*** Necessary skills and competences
- Education – Master's degree or other academic degree in the area of finance or in another field of study related to business administration, or in the area of IT or computer science.
- Professional field – Experience in business process modeling and project management/business administration.
- Experience – At least 3 years of experience as a consultant or a key user in the area of business applications/systems and/or the collection and analysis of data.
*** Additional qualifications:
- Knowledge and understanding of the processes and technology of software development (analysis, interactive development, testing phases and testing implementation).
- Command of French.
- Excellent presentational and communication skills, a well-organized and robust way of working.
- Ability to communicate smoothly with clients and/or colleagues possessing different levels of expertise.
- Ability to work in a team, sense of responsibility, reliability.
- Adaptability, loyalty, ability to work under stress.
- Successful candidate will come in one of the European subsidiaries for 3 months internal training to our methods and product.
- Salary range: Attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
- Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations
Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits:
- Free Parking, Lunch allowance
- 13th month salary
- Project bonus
- Loyalty program (3% of your total annual income)
- Key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents, more 2 paid leaves per year)
- Additional health care program – Generali
- Annual health examination
- Annual paid leaves: up to 16 days
- Other activities: company trip, football, volleyball, ping pong, English speaking, Happy Hour, coffee & snack…
- Work-life balance from Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields
- Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development
- Friendly work environment with International working standards