What We Can Offer
- Develop investment opportunities, and mange opportunities assigned by VP/CEO or leads developed by the ambassadors.
- Develop ambassador network per VP/CEO’s request.
- Manage pre-sales, sales and after-sales processes: initiate discussions with potential customers, coordinate with other departments (finance, legal, technical) to set up site survey, provide inputs for financial models, compose proposal, negotiate commercial terms, sign contracts in accordance with Nami’s policies and procedures.
- Be the contact window between potential customers and Nami.
- Update market watch to propose business development policies to VP/CEO.
- All departments in Nami
- Nami’s ambassadors
- Government agencies
- Industry associations.
3. Direct management level:
- VP (Vice President) – Project Development
**BONUS & INCENTIVES:**
- Project Bonus: up to 20.000 USD per Project
- Project Incentives
- Overtarget Incentives
- Academic level: Master/Bachelor
- Major: Engineering, marketing, business administration, finance, or economics.
- Language: English or any other foreign language is a plus
*EXPERIENCES: 3 years experiences as team leader in sales/relationship management in one of following industries:
- Construction, and/or
- Comprehensive presentation & effective communication.
- Networking & relationship management.
- Business acumen
- Developing deal pipeline, deal negotiation & closing.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other teams to achieve individual and team targets within timeline.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle rejections.
- Familiar with using Microsoft office softwares (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Environmentalist passion
- Start-up spirit
- Willing to travel frequently