Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
As part of the Asia Operations Team, you will report to the Manager, Engineering in carrying out full product development activities and provide engineering support at vendors for engineering builds and debug to meet the product specifications, cost and schedule.
HOW WILL YOU CREATE IMPACT?
• To work with vendors and Headquarter on the product design to hit the target cost
• To carry out product development, engineering, and debug to meet product specifications and aesthetic requirements
• To handle the consigned material, and special components sourcing and cost negotiation
• To provide technical support and debug as needed on consigned materials
• To provide support to internal groups on any production output issues and material authorization review
• To monitor the schedule and provide on-site support from development start to OSD
• To provide manufacturing support as needed after Production Start
• Perform ad hoc assignments as requested
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Must have experiences:
• Understand plastic injection mold, casting mold construction and molding parameters
• Able to troubleshoot injection molding defects and provide corrective actions
• Communications skills in English is a must and Mandarin/Cantonese is an added advantage
• At least 5-8 years’ experience ideally in the toy industry or consumer electronics products and handled project independently for at least 5 years
• Understand surface decoration like spray painting, tampo printing, heat transfer, DIJ
• Strong hands-on troubleshooting skill and root cause analysis skill
• Proactive, flexible, a good team player and result-oriented
• Able to make frequent trips to other cities as required