Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Attend the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client) and assist in preparation of Minutes Of Meetings.
• Monitor work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment.
• Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval.
• Coordinate with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
• Provide full support as required by the Management and PMT for all projects.
• Determining client’s requirements and translating them into an actionable plan by a team of workers
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
• Assuring that all deadlines are being met
• Responding to any client complaints, concerns or requests throughout the project
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
• Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
• Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3- 5 years of experience at the same position.
• Have experience in Process/Electrical/Mechanical/Piping.
* WHAT WE OFFER:
• Attractive Salary, 100% salary payment & full social insurance contribution.
• Flexible Working Environment on Work-Life Balance.
• Extra Health Insurance for employee and your family members.
• Annual health check-up, company trip, year-end party & family day.
• Annual salary review.
• Free tea & coffee corner.
• International working environment with friendly and passionate colleagues.