Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible to liaise with Quantity Surveyors and Lander/Shareholders on certifications and collections
• Produce financial and cost management reports
• Monitor cash flows and predict future requirements
• Compile and analyse financial data in order to allow Project Director to do sound financial decisions in running the project
• Analyse project costs, pricing and the company's actual performance compared to plans
• Oversee operations of the finance department; objectives and design a framework for these to be met.
• manage audits
• Build, Lead, manage and control a competent team driven by results.
• Ensure workload is covered effectively and processes are being followed.
• Develop and maintain with the Project Director KPI's for the team. Set goals, monitor progress, and direct the workflow of the department to assure standards are met.
• Responsible for regular performance evaluations and annual review of performance expectation of the finance department.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by the Project Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Extensive understanding of financial accounting principles
• Bold personality, strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Efficiently manage teams
• Possesses ability to take decisions has initiative, drive and is a self-starter
• Visits sites and Lander/Shareholders to resolve issues