Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepare legal documents to submit to competent authorities for legal steps in pre-construction stage of high - rise apartment project (from principal investment approval up to construction permit) in accordance with regulations.
- Work with competent authorities to conduct legal procedure of high - rise apartment project. You will be trainned if you don't have experience on this task.
- Receive and review authority’s comment on document submission (planning parameters, design & legal issues...). Coordinate with other team members and owner to solve these issues.
- Follow up legal status with related parties & make tracking list for every legal issues.
- Analyze the general information and propose legal procedure which is applicable for potential projects.
- Prepare, update and monitor the overall project schedule.
- Check daily and weekly reports & prepare monthly reports.
- Data entry and document uploads into various systems
- Check and manage all outgoing & incoming documents.
- Complete translation work if required.
- Complete various support tasks as requested by project lead or Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree: Law, or Linguistics/ languages, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Secretarial or equivalent. Law bachelor's degree is preferable.
- At least 2-4 years working experience in a related field is required for this position. Experience in Real estate development/ Project management field is preferred
- Priority candidates who experienced in working with competent authorities from developer side.
- Logical and critical thinking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Documentation skills (English translation).
- Data/ information analysis .
- Required language: Good command of English (speaking and writing).
- Can-do attitude.
- Detail oriented.
- To be proactive in finding and taking on tasks, cooperating fully and resolving problems responsibly.
- Warm, friendly, confident personality.