Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Comprehend the construction work procedures in Vietnam, and others relating to Planning, PCCC, Environmental
- Have knowledge on QCVN, TCVN and other law for Construction, Construction Planning, PCCC, Environmental
- Have experience working as coordinator in permission application for Designer Consultant, General Contractor
- Responsible for Construction Permit application, site utilization and plan
- Resolve disputes arising with contractors/third parties during the negotiation and conciliation phase
- Able to check drawings and design following QCVN, TCVN and other regulation
- Understand the construction activities in Vietnam
- Act as the Point of Contact for all communications of the project between the Owners and downstream to the consultants, contractors and vendors
- Work together with the Design team, participate in managing of the design process including alignment with Project Brief, progress and run Concept Design Presentation to Project Owners for approval, Detailed Design development and approval
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years experienced in the same position (experience in working Japanese projects, special working experience with General Contractor is preferable)
- Self-motivated, disciplines, proactive and initiative personality, good communication & coordination skill
- High-level skills in listening, persuasion, negotiation and diplomacy.
- Resistant to high pressure at work
- Having many relationships with Departments / Sectors, legal agencies, authorities.
- Solid project management experience with track record of success in delivering projects successfully.
- Must have good understanding building regulation, construction technique and project implementation process.
- Possess efficient leadership and construction management skill as well as able to work independently or performance driven able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal skills, meticulous, confident, high analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, disciplined, self-driven and self-aware with a track record of integrity, commitment
- Enable to effectively communicate in English, fluent in both writing and conversation.