Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Continuously receive forecast demand, and flow down to production planning team to make product and prepare materials, resources for production.
• Check and Monitor new Project progress, summary and report to Director periodically
• Monitoring production progress and give prediction on potential delay of shipment (if have) to request for preventative actions from relevant departments.
• Lead the shipping process; work with relevant departments (quality, production, packaging, logistics) to make sufficient goods and documents for the qualified shipments.
• Keep periodical communication with customer by email/conference meeting to: discuss any concern about demand, development status, production progress, and other problems if have; response any request from customers. Co-operate with relevant departments to satisfy
• welcome guests to visit the company: announce other departments to do preparation, present company introduction, greeting.
• Update sales forecast/result to manager base on demand forecast and shipment result.
• Follow cusomter’s payment schedule.
• Update KPIs and report to manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Graduated from University
• At least 3 years experience in project planning
• Good command in English
• Good computer skills, especially Excel
• Able to work under high pressure
• Careful, hard-working, good sense of responsibility, commitment