Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To expand executive bandwidth and resources, this position assumes responsibility on executive’s tasks and agenda, as dynamically discuss and prioritize.
These tasks could be, but not limited to:
1. Direct Support of the Chairman / CEO:
• Setting strategic priorities: Helping executive to identify the areas where they must direct their focus and identifying metrics for success. Revisiting regularly and evaluating progress.
• Strategically managing a executive time: working with executive assistant, looking at long term travel calendar, evaluating opportunities and determining fit with priorities.
• Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure executive has all the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
• Reviewing Internal and External Communications: ensure quality of assigned company material, pitch decks, speeches or presentations pertaining to executive.
• Monitoring information flow: Sometimes acting as a gatekeeper, working with across department and key projects to ensure executive involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
2. Meeting & Event Preparation
• Managing the meeting cadence for the board of directors and leadership team, ensuring materials are sent in advance, time is well spent, and objectives are achieved.
• Planning, leading or supporting on company special events.
• Overseeing large, often cross-functional organization-wide projects or initiatives.
• Bringing together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions.
• Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations.
• Creating systems and processes to streamline operations.
• Supporting annual strategic planning for the company, usually in conjunction with Finance
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Minimum 5 years’ experience in strategic, project management, preferably in management consultancy or technology consultancy.