Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Develops detailed project plans, resource requirements and effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
Ensures involvement and expertise of all relevant functions/departments is integrated into the project by including them as core or extended team members on the project team
Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects and their related scopes;
Troubleshoots problem areas and recommends corrective actions (including project scope creep) in order to deliver projects that meet agreed targets, including time, cost, budget and project specifications.
Prepares and delivers progress and project reports to relevant stakeholders
Provides advice, coaching and mentor-ship with regards to project approach and structure to project team members
Conducts project postmortems and develops a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
Facilitates and promotes communication among key stakeholders, i.e., GBU vertical heads, regional sales and marketing line leaders, Operations management team to keep key players accountable
Leads regular meetings to track progress, identify problem areas and work collaboratively on appropriate solutions to assist in keeping projects on schedule.
Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting and people management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 10 years of work experience with 3 years’ experience as project manager overseeing regional projects.
• Exposure in a manufacturing production industry.
• Experience in implementing Lean initiatives or Kaizen events.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver projects within strict and tight deadlines.
• PMP certification is a strong advantage.
• Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma Black Belt certification is good to have.
• Candidate must be flexible to travel occasionally as per business needs.