Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Founded in 2009 by a small team of passionate minds, Savvycom now has a balanced blend of technology skills and domain knowledge of seasoned IT professionals, powered by passion for Technology. We are proud to be named in the Top 30 IT companies in Vietnam. This is an excellent opportunity for young and motivated team member to join an exciting workplace. You will find here the unique culture where the working environment is enthusiastic and professional, and where all team members are encouraged to discover and release their potentials.
- Managing and leading the project teams.
- Engaging and maintaining good relationship with customers
- Providing positive influence to team members
- Working directly with foreign customers from US, Europe, Australia,
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where
- Monitoring project progress, performance, quality and project budget.
- Providing status progress reports to the project customers and BOD
- Involving in recruiting project staff, and training team members.
- Providing training and knowledge sharing to other PMs
- Providing project estimation and planning to support marketing & sales
staff in project bidding.
- Coordinating with project partners and other parties at project level.
- Involving in company’s training or workshop.
- Performing other tasks requested by BOD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or
- Brilliant command of English languages (both verbal and written).
- Having more than 3-year experiences of working directly with English
customers is a plus.
- More than 6-year working experiences as project manager, able to manage multiple project teams at the same time.
- Familiar with Agile/ Scrum.
- Strong experience and knowledge in Web or Mobile (iOS/Android)
- Outstanding leadership skills and considerable experience in project
- Excellent in problem solving skills and systematic methodology.
- Know at least 1 software programming language & having business
analysis skill is a plus.
- Willing to learn & update new technologies.
- Willing to share
- Customer oriented
- Willing to put team benefit before personal gain
- Having cloud experience with Amazon Cloud Services, or others is a plus.
- Working in a young and professional environment.
- Staying in a friendly and spiritual space (daily tea break, weekly sports
time, monthly outdoor activity and annually holiday)
- Obtaining guidance and awareness of advanced technologies.
- Earning very competitive salary.
- Receiving overtime-working allowance.
- Being opportunity to get promoted to Delivery Manager
- Receiving social insurance according to Vietnamese Government
- Working hours: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
3. WORKING LOCATION
Floor 12, Viet A tower, Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi
4. HOW TO APPLY
Letters of interest and CVs in English should be sent electronically to Ms. Huong via VietnamWorks
Please indicate in the application subject “Application for <Job Title> - <Job Code>”.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION
Head Office in Hanoi: Floor 12, Viet A tower, Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh Branch: Floor 1, 14B Ky Dong, Ward 9, Dist 3, HCMC