What We Can Offer
The Project Manager is responsible for projects related to Operations: last mile improvement, network improvement, Cost optimization, X-function project, Implementation for new customer….
• Report directly to Operations Director, Vietnam
• Team size: 1-2 member
• Working location: Cluster 5-2, M12 Street, Tan Binh Industrial Park (expansion), Binh Hung Hoa Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City
1.1. Main Accountabilities:
• In charge of a specific project or projects within company
• Developing detailed project plans, ensure resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
• Foresee different initiative or projects of business, monitors the progress and completion, ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients
• Helping optimize our operations and directly impact our P&L
• Leading the project team through major change and process improvement initiatives delivering positive impact on the business
• Growing your project management skills to the next level and develop business acumen that will make you a true specialist in our industry
• Building long-term partnerships between customers, operations, and other support teams
1.2. Finance & Projects:
• Optimization the Operation process to deliver the profitability
• Implementation project for onboarding new customers
• Other projects, related to business and regional tasks
• Extensive experience in project management roles
• Background in business skills, project management, budgeting and analysis
• People management skills
• Experiences in working with cross-function department, third parties and customers.
• University degree is a must
• Computing skills (Excel, Word,…)
• English: Fluent in speaking and writing