What We Can Offer
We are growing strong with more than 40 members and we are looking for an aim-to-be-great leader!. In this role as a Project Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership, sharp communication skills, experience with software development, project management and be able to work under pressure.
Before walking you through this job description, we kindly express our gratitude to you for spending your valuable time on our job post among 1000+ jobs on VietnamWorks.
It is not a job that we are offering, we understand it is a career of yours so we are better telling you of what you can expect from us:
+ First, we are complying with the market standard of having these benefits:
> 13th salary
> lunch allowance
> gasoline allowance
> at least 12-holiday-leaves per year
> summer company trip
> health-care package for employees
> training opportunities
and what makes us a-whole different from the other companies:
+ A Western Influenced company where we treat everyone equally while we have different responsibilities.
+ A truly caring culture where we are putting the People First.
+ Using "You" & "I" as English is our main language used in our work environment.
+ An extra family holiday (day-off) every quarter so you can spend time for your loved ones or just take care of yourself.
+ In-house sports: soccer-table.
+ You want to earn a certificate or attend a training? we are here to help you with the learning costs.
+ Most of us have been traveling to work with our partners in Europe and the US, and we are exploring Australia as well.
+ Does that mean we don't care about Vietnam at where we are living? Totally No, we are having an interesting plan for this. Let's give each other a chance to discuss this?
Will you give us a hand? What shall you do in this position?
- Take responsibility for coordinating and driving our team working on project assignments with our partners worldwide
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverable including managing expectations, changes, presenting and interfacing with partners
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Build and manage a schedule to ensure work is identified, assigned and completed on time
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues. Identify, manage and mitigate project risks
- Motivate, develop and give directions to team members. Effectively communicate status, progress, and issues to stakeholders and senior management
- At least 5+ years of experiences in software development & 2+ years of experience in this position, having full application development to deployment experience
- Proven success in strategic management, leadership, planning, and organizational skills required
- Good at English communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, presentation or forum
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Life-cycle Management
- Good experience in managing project through all project management processes (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing)
- Competent understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of web or mobile applications
- Confident management of project schedules and tracking detailed task assignments
- Experience managing large-scale projects and/or multiple project management
- Self-motivated and high result-oriented working style; good learning attitude, professionalism and high senses of responsibility
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Mahalo! Thanks again for exploring a career opportunity with us. We hope to meet you soon either in Danang or Hawaii! :-)
>>> CHECK OUT some of our COOL benefits: https://datahouse.asia/career/aloha/