What We Can Offer
2. Work Location: Geleximco Building, 36 hoang cau, Dong Da, Ha Noi 3. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the coordination of the Operation Manager Board, implementing project management processes to be applied to all projects for topics related to C&S, MEPF or environmental consultancy.
- Coordinate internal resources and Client/Operator/third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Attending meetings with Client/Operator/all relevant consultants/third parties/vendors….
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Working with OM Board and other allocated Engineers indoing the concept presentation as a main coordinator for the Concept Presentation and can act as company representative towards clients unless other indication.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Coordinate with team leaders to ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Managing the design process, especially the crucial calculation and outlining of the techniques, assisted by the design team
- Guiding the design team for the preparation of the design specifications and subsequently – together with the client and architect(s) – you evaluate the tender documents.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Being responsible for the technical supervision of the project implementation except for some tasks can be tranfferred partially to the PL.
- Managing Additional tasks out of contract and propose VO with client under Operation Manager board approval.
- Handling tasks araising on site.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to Operation Manager Board as needed
- Other duties upon request
- University diploma.
- At least 8 years of experience working in mechanical design (especially HVAC systems), and/or 4 years within Boydens company
- Be able to communicate fluently in English, in both written and oral commands
- In-depth knowledge of local codes & standards and knowledge of international (EN) codes & standards
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience MEPF design
- Be able to critically review the design works of other designers, control & ensure the quality of drawings to be send out.
- Knowledge of construction
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks
- Be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude
- Good and have adequate skill with Autocad, Naviswork and Revit softwares and can act like project coordinator especially from the Basic to the Construction stage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
5. We offer
- Opportunity to work on forward thinking projects using the most advanced tools and international standards
- International working environment and European management style
- Competitive salary according to personal experience and ability
- 15 days annual leave, 12 days sick leave, 15-20 days child sick leave.
- International private hospitalization insurance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance paid following labor law
- Team building, year end party activity and other benefits following company policy
- 5 working days per week (Mon to Fri)
6. Starting date: ASAP