Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Ensure that Consultant Project Management (CPM) company properly implements the agreed systems and protocols to assure construction works are carried out in the highest level of quality, in accordance with the contract documents following contractual obligations, on time, in a safe manner and within the approved budget.
- Participate in ITP inspections and assure CPM enforces accuracy of pass or fail and proper documentation of test results and complete records are created timely;
- Conduct reviews of design and construction documents to obtain a clear understanding of the project scope and requirements. Develop list of questions and concerns as required to communicate in writing with CPM, Director, consultants, suppliers and contractors;
- Perform pre-construction, construction and post construction Inspection Works, ensuring the CPM are properly enforcing: works are correctly implemented, inspections properly performed and documented, corresponding reports submitted;
- Attend all coordination meetings with Contractors to observe that: work progress, quality of work, conformance to construction schedule and coordination of works of other building trades are effectively managed by the CPM;
- Assist the CPM with reviews of Documents and Contractors’ Work Program, anticipate potential problems and propose feasible solutions to mitigate delays, defects and non-conformances to CPM and Director as observed and as requested;
- Ensure CPM enforces compliance of the Contractor with the approved Construction Method Statement and shop drawings during construction works;
- Assist the CPM with review and check of shop drawings before and after distribution to consultants and contractors for the accuracy of content, coordination between consultants and trades, and conformance with the design intents;
- Verify the Safety Officer is enforcing the Site Safety, Sanitation, Health and Security Program for the Project and the CPM is properly monitoring;
- Monitor and facilitate repairs/close-out of Non Conformance Reports and Project Manager Instructions within approved time frame;
- Maintain up to date records for the status of the actual works daily;
- Witness material testing and secure test reports;
- Witness start-up, testing and commissioning of Building Systems and Services.
- Review and check As-built drawings, Operating and Maintenance Manuals.
- If required, liaise with 3rd Party Certifying Bodies, Utility companies and Government Agencies to secure necessary Building Certificates and Quality Tests Certificates;
- Prepare daily and weekly activity reports and one (1) week look- ahead schedule for submission to the director.
- Review scopes of work submitted by contractors for completeness and accuracy.
- Other activities and actions required by the Director and the project as required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
* Education Required:
- Bachelor of Science in either Construction Management, Architecture, Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English well.
- At least five (5) years of continuous experience in similar role and/or QA/QC activities for Architectural, Civil, Structural, Interiors, Landscaping for Building Design and Construction. Familiarity and some knowledge with MEP systems and components is desired.
- Has been directly involved from the start until completion of the construction of hospitality, residential, commercial development projects as project manager, or construction manager.
- Must be proficient in the use of Computer, MS Office, MS Project and some experience with Autocad software.
- Must be familiar with all Contract Documents, Mail/ Correspondence Types and Project Management Forms.
- Experience with MEP works desirable.
- Must be able to work for extended hours of the night and even during Saturdays and Sundays as required by the Project.