What We Can Offer
• Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
• Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
• Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
• Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
• Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
• Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
• Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation throughout the entire process
• 3-5 years of experience in project management or similar fields
• Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management
• Candidate with experience in the pharmaceutical or in food industry.
• Candidate that has experience or knowledge in projects will relate to different area of company’s operation: production, marketing, HR and others.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• People who like challenges.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Fluent in English
• Pickup bus from HCM to BD
• Working from Monday - Friday
***Only submit CV in English